- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white flour
- Make a dough with whole wheat flour and water.
- Divide the dough into 10 small balls. (about 50 gm ea)
- Roll each ball into a 5 inch round.
- Brush each round with oil and sprinkle with white flour.
- Stack them up.
- Roll the stack into a 10 inch circle.
- Microwave this for 5 min.
- Remove from the microwave, cut the sides to make a square.
- Wrap it in plastic and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- You can wrap this in foil and freeze it.