- 10 eggs
- 1/2 tsp green Masala
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup red peppers finely diced
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb hash browns*
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp Green masala
- 1 pkg 8” Tortillas
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, break the eggs, add green Masala, milk and salt and mix well.
- Add 2 tbsp chopped cilantro, green onions and pepper and mix.
- In a large fry pan melt the butter, add the egg mixture and cook for 5 mins, stirring. Everything will come together.
- Add salt, green masala and a tablespoon oil to the hash browns, Either cook the hash brown in a fry pan, or preheated 400 degree oven for about 5 mins, till potatoes are light golden brown and cooked. Sprinkle with 2 tbsp cilantro.
- Warm the tortillas in the oven, or on a fry pan.
- Spread the tortillas with a tsp of salsa, Add a tablespoon of eggs in the middle, a tablespoon of hash browns on top, and a tablespoon of cheese, sprinkle with cilantro.
- Fold the 2 sides in and then roll up the tortilla.
- Arrange it on a greased baking sheet, brush with oil.
- Bake for in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15 mins or till tortillas turn light brown.
- Serve with salsa.
*You can use fresh potato Hash, frozen or dried.
You can Freeze the wraps and use it as needed.