- 1 can mango pulp
- 2 pkg peach Jell-O
- 1 large cool whip
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 fresh mango or
- 1 pomagranate
- Dissolve jell-o in hot water, let it cool. Use the jello before it starts to set
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- If you are using a mango, peel and cube it into 1/4” and mix it in the mixture.
- Pour into fancy glasses or in an 8” x 10” pyrex dish.
- Let set for 5 hrs or overnight.
- Decorate with fresh mango or pomegranate seeds.
You can use whipping cream instead of cool whip. Cool whip makes sweeter.
- Whip the cream and add to the mix.