- 1 750 ml 2% MF yoghurt
- 2 ripe mangoes or
- 1/2 can mango pulp
- 1/2 cup sugar (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp dried ginger powder
- If using the ripe mangoes, peel and blend it in a blender.
- Mix everything together except the ice and mix it in a blender.
- Pour it in a glass, sprinkle with ginger powder, add ice and serve.
- 2 lt homo milk
- 2 cans evaporated milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp rose essence
- few drops of pink coloring
- 2 tbsp takmaria
- 2 tbsp crushed almonds(optional)
- 2 tbsp crushed pistachio(optional)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- Soak takmaria in 2 cups of water for a couple of hours. Takmaria will pop up and will look like little eyes.
- Mix all the milks, essence. and pink colouring.
- Add the takmaria and let it cool.
- Before serving add the nuts and ice. Mix well and serve.
- 1 lb peaches
- 2 limes
- 1 can soda water
- 1/4 cup sugar (optional)
- ice cubes
- Pour boiling water over the peaches and leave it for a minute, remove the skin, remove the pip and blend it.
- Add the the juice of the limes and sugar (if needed)
- Before serving add the soda water and ice.