Fried Chicken and Chips
- 1 boneless skinless chicken
- 1 tbsp green masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 cup white flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp green masala
- 6 cups oil for frying
- Cut chicken in 10 pieces. Remove all the fat and rinse it in cold water.
- In a medium saucepan boil the chicken with one cup water and 1 tbsp GreenMasala , when the water starts to boil turn down the heat and let it simmer for 10 min. The chicken should be cooked. Drain all the liquid.
- In a wok heat the oil to 350 degree.
- In a medium bowl beat eggs, salt and green masala.
- Spread the white flour on a plate.
- Roll the chicken pieces in white flour, dip in eggs and fry it till it is brown and crisp, about 3 minutes each side.
- Serve with Tamarind Chutney, a salad and/or oven fries.