- 1 lb “Marie” biscuit or “Arrow root” biscuits
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 cup homo milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tbsp shaved chocolate
- Spread the condensed milk on the biscuits and make a pile of 4 cookies.
- Layer these piles in a small 8 x 8 Pyrex dish.
- Sprinkle nuts on it.
- Pour the milk and evaporated milk on it. Let this rest for 5 hours or overnight
- Whip the cream and spread this on the cookies.
- Decorate with nuts and shaved chocolate.