- 4 cups torn greens
- 2 firm mangoes
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 1 sweet yellow pepper
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup coarsely grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced spring onions
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped mint
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped basil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) grated lime rind
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) fish sauce or soy sauce
- 2 tsp (10 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) minced hot pepper
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper
- Julienne cut all the vegetables and the mangoes.
- Line a salad plate with torn greens.
- Add all the salad ingredients.
- In a bottle mix the dressing ingredients.
- Pour the dressing on the salad before serving.