- 8 oz sugar
- 2 cups homogenized milk
- 1-1/2 cups chopped almonds and pistachios
- 1 lbs finely chopped cashews for coating
- 1/2 tsp Rose Water
- Boil milk and sugar in a saucepan stirring, until mixture feels thick and sticky to the touch about 10 minutes.
- Add rose essence.
- Remove from the heat, add almonds and pistachios stirring continuously until mixture is thick and cool, about 10 minutes.
- Shape into walnut size round balls and coat with cashews and place on a tray.
Serve when completely cool.