- 2 Cornish Hen
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp coarsely crushed black pepper
- 2 tsp all purpose flour(optional)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup Franks Red Hot sauce
- Defrost the Cornish Hen In the refrigerator. It will take 24 – 36 hours.
- Cut it in half and rinse it in cold water. Dry it on paper towel.
- In a bowl mix garlic, ginger, salt, black pepper and all purpose flour. Toss the cornish hen in this marinade and let it rest for at least an hour, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Put the cornish hen on a baking tray and bake for about 45 minutes, or until done. It should be crispy on top.
- In a wok or a fry pan, melt the butter, add the Louisiana sauce and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Coat the chicken in this sauce and serve.
- You can serve it with chips, rice or roast potatoes.
- You can buy the Cornish hen at a supermarket in the frozen meat area.
4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in thick slices.
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup Red Hot sauce(or to taste
2 tbsp bread crumbs
2 tbsp vegetable oil.
- Mix everything together and bake at 400 degrees.
- You can bake it with the chicken.