- 1 bunch fresh methi(Fenugreek leaves)
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 level tsp dhana jeera
- 1/4 tsp haldi
- 1 tsp green masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 chicken breast skinned and deboned
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Remove all the leaves from the methi, rinse it in cold water and drain.
- Peel and dice the onions and tomatoes to 1/4”.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, add cumin seeds and onions and fry the onions till they are light brown.
- Add the tomatoes, dhanajeera, haldi, green masala and salt, mix and cook for 2 min.
- Add the methi and cook on low heat for about 5 min. stirring a couple of times.
- Remove the fat from the chicken and cube it to an inch, rinse it in cold water and add this to the sauce. Cook for another 5 min. till the chicken is done. (the chicken will change color and become firm to the touch).
- Sprinkle it with garam masala and cilantro before serving.
- Serve with Naan or chapati.