- 1 lb finely ground cashew-nuts
- 3/4 cup water
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp rose water
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground cardamon seeds
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachio for decoration
- Grease a 10″ square platter.
- Boil sugar and water until syrup forms one thread. (about 4 min)
- Add the butter, rose water and cardamon.
- Remove from the heat, fold in cashewnuts and pour it in the greased pan..
- Flatten out evenly with the back of a greased flat spoon.
- Press down pistachio nuts.
- Cool for 10 mins – cut into 1 inch pieces. Cool it completely before removing the pieces.
- Store in an airtight container.