- 8 oz butter
- 3/4 cup half and half or homo milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup powder milk
- a few drops of pink food coloring
- 1/2 tsp elechi seeds(cardamom seeds)
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 lb unsweetened coconut
- 1 oz each coconut, chopped almonds and pista.
- Melt Butter.
- Add the half and half and sugar and boil it till the mixture thickens about 5 min.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook till the mixture is thick and starts forming into a ball.
- Set it in a 9 x 9 Square pan.
- Sprinkle with coconut chopped almonds and pista and let it set.
- When cool cut it in square or diamonds.