- 2 ripe mangoes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 5 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbsp green masala
- 1 tsp dhana jeera (coriander & cumin) powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red chili
- Rinse and cut the mangoes into about 1-1/4 inch cubes.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the curry leaves, mustard seeds, and fenugreek seeds.
- Add the cubed mango with the pips, add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on medium heat for about 10 min.
- Serve with Chapatti.