Prep Time: 20 min (plus refrigeration)
Makes 16 servings
- 18 Lady Fingers
- 4 squares Baker’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 pkg (3.9 oz each) Jello Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoon cold milk
- 1 tub (8oz.) Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 pkg. (8oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries
- Cut lady fingers in half and line inside edge of 9-inch round pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Melt 3 chocolate squares over a hot bath.
- Beat pudding mixes and 2 cups milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Add melted chocolate; mix well. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip; pour into prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk with mixer until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of remaining Cool Whip; spread over pudding. Top with remaining lady fingers. Refrigerate 3 hours. Meanwhile, shave remaining chocolate square into curls.
- Invert torte onto a plate. Remove pan and plastic wrap. Top torte with remaining Cool Whip, berries and chocolate curls.
250 ml whipped cream can be substituted for Cool Whip.