Potatoes, Cauliflower and Peas Curry
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 cup frozen mattar (peas)
- 1/2 small Gobi (cauliflower)
- 4 tbsp oil
- 5 curry leaves
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 tbsp green masala
- 1 tsp dhana jeera powder
- 1/4 tsp haldi
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Peel potatoes and cut them in 3/4 cubes.
- Rinse the cauliflower in cold water and cut them in small florets
- In a Medium sauce pan heat the oil.
- Add curry leaves, cumin seeds, mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds. When the seeds start to pop add potatoes and peas, green masala, dhana jeera, haldi, and salt and mix well. Cook covered for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower and mix. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes or until the vegetables are soft and cooked.
- Sprinkle cilantro before serving.
Serve with Naan, Paratha or chapatti.