- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp red chilly powder(optional)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground cumin
- 1 small red onion
- 1 medium red or green pepper
- 1 jalepino, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a saucepan add beef, vinegar sugar, oregano, chillies, paprika, garlic and ginger paste, black pepper and cumin and cook on medium high heat, stirring and breaking the beef.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 10 mins., stirring it a couple of times, till most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the sliced onions, peppers, jalepino and cilantro.
- serve it on rice with Salsa
you can use any meat, I have used chicken ground.