- 6 oz spinach*
- 1 oz sundried tomatoes
- 6 oz feta, broken into little lumps
- 6 oz finely grated Gruyere
- 6 oz plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- Line a 2 lb. loaf tin with baking paper(or tin foil if you do not have any baking paper).
- Wilt the spinach over a steamer and set aside to cool. When cool enough, squeeze out as much liquid as possible and chop roughly. Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Beat the eggs, milk and oil together and add to the flour with a sprinkling of salt. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces and add them to the mixture with the two cheeses and the spinach. Stir well to combine.
- Spoon the bread mixture into the loaf tin and bake at 160 degrees for 45 minutes or until crispy and brown. Cool for 5 minutes before turning out onto a rack.
*you can use frozen spinach, defrost, and squeeze out all the liquid.