Mandha is the pastry used for Samosa.
- 1 1/2 cups white all purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white flour
- Make a dough with white flour and water.
- Divide the dough into 10 small balls. (about 40 gm ea)
- Roll each ball into a 5 inch round.
- Brush each round with oil and sprinkle with white flour.
- Stack them up.
- Roll the stack into an oblong.
- Microwave this for 4 min.
- Remove from the microwave, cut the pastry in half length wise and cut and shape of the mandha.
- Wrap it in plastic and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- You can wrap this in foil and freeze it.