- 1 chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp green masala
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 green mango
- 1/4 English cucumber
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 pkg rice paper wrappers
- Rinse and cut the chicken into half inch cubes. Add the green masala and salt.
- Heat the oil and stir fry the chicken for about 5 minutes. The chicken should be dry. Let it cool completely.
- Peel and grate the carrots, mango, and cucumber. finely cut the red pepper in thin strips.
- Add the chicken to the vegetables and add cilantro and mint and mix well.
- Soak 1 sheet of rice paper in hot water for a minute. Transfer it onto a towel. Place about a teaspoon of the mix on the centre of the wrap, fold the other half over, turn both the sides in and roll it up.
Serve it with dipping sauce or peanut sauce.