Makes 4 doz
- 8 oz butter
- 3/4 cup half and half cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup powder milk
- few drops of pink food colour
- 1/2 tsp elechi seeds crushed(cardamon seeds)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 lb unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup pistachio
- 1/4 cup coconut
- In a large saucepan heat butter, half and half cream and sugar, bring it to a boil and let it boil for 5 minutes, stiring a few times.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook till the mixture is thick and starts forming a ball.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Take small amount of the mixture and roll into a 1″ ball, then roll the ball in the extra coconut.
- Flatten this ball on a piece of plastic, put 1/2 a teasp pistachio in the centre, pick up the plastic with the four corners and make a tight bundle, making a ball again.
- Roll the ball in coconut.