- 1 cup sooji
- 1 tbsp chana flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp citric acid
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp freshly crushed jeera
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 tsp garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp green chillies(or to taste)
- 1 tsp chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp hot water
- In a medium bowl, mix everything except baking powder and hot water, and mix well.
- Add the baking powder and hot water and mix. The mixture will start rising.
- Pour the mixture into a greased plastic plate.
- Sprinkle with red chilly powder.
- Tap the plate gently o a tea towel to to remove the bubbles and level the surface.
- Put the plate in the microwave, cover with the microwave cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes and remove from the plate with a spatula.
- Serve with garlic chutney.
You can use a pyrex pie plate and increase the time, a couple of minutes.