- 1/2 butter
- 2 cups grated coconut
- 1 cup mango pulp, fresh or canned
- 2 cups powder milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground cardamon
- 1/2 freshly ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts of your choice
- In a medium sauce pan add butter, sugar and mango pulp. Cook for a few minutes till the butter and sugar has melted.
- Add the milk powder and mix well.
- Add the coconut, cardomon powder and nutmeg powder and cook on medium low heat , till the mixture is thick and starts sticking together.
- Pour it in a 9 x 9 square greased pan.
- Sprinkle the nuts on it and let it set.
- Cut into squares and serve.