- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp green masala
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 medium onions, peeled and sliced
- 1 lb cabbage, grated
- 1/2 lb carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 Soy sauce
- 4 oz bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 10 Paratha pastry
- 1/4 cup oil for frying
- 2 tbsp white flour
- 2 tbsp water
- In a medium saucepan on med – hot heat, heat the oil. Add the vegetables and cook for 3 minutes. Add the green masala, salt, soy sauce, cilantro and mix. Let the mixture cool.
- Mix the white flour and water and make the paste.
- Put 2 tbsp of filling in the centre of the parath, fold envelope style, sealing with the paste.
- Cook the paratha in a heavy griddle, on medium heat for a minute. Turn and cook on the other side for a minute. Brush with oil, turn and cook for a minute, brush the other side with oil and cook for a minutes.
- Put the paratha on paper towel to drain the oil.
Serve with a chutney.
Serve with a green salad for lunch.