- 2 (395 ml each) cans evaporated Milk
- 1 can condensed milk
- 500 ml whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp elechi seeds
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/2 tsp saffron
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup chopped pista
- rice noodles for decoration
- couple of drops of red coloring
- Whip the cream till it is light and fluffy.
- Add the milks, elechi, nutmeg, and saffron and pour it in a 8” X10” glass dish. Sprinkle the almonds and pista on it and freeze it over night.
- On the day you want to serve,boil the rice noodles with the red coloring. Cool it.
- Take the Kulfi out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve it on a bed of noodles.