- 1 Chicken breast, boneless and skinless
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tsp Green Masala
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Tomato Paste
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- 1/2 tsp Cumin freshly ground
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pkt Pita Bread Small size (18 pieces)
- 4 leaves iceberg Lettuce
- Remove all the fat from the chicken and rinse it with cold water. Cut chicken breast into 1/4 inch stripes and then cut the strips in 1/2 inch pieces. Marinate it with yogurt, green masala, salt, black pepper, cumin and lemon juice.
- In a frying pan heat the oil and add the marinated chicken and cook till the chicken is firm. (chicken is done when it changes color and it is firm to the touch). Let it cool.
- Finely cut the lettuce leaves.
- Cut the pita in halves,fill the pita with a little lettuce leaves and 2 tsp of chicken mixture.
- Drizzle it with yogurt riata and tamarind sauce.