- 2 lbs sirloin steak
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ½ cup raw peanuts
- 2 jalapeño
- 1 bunch coriander leaves
- 1 lemon
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp each ginger and Garlic
- ½ cup yoghourt
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- Beat the steaks between 2 pieces of plastic and marinate in vinegar, salt and sugar for a couple of hours.
- Place all the ingredients for the filling in a blender and make a paste.
- Spread this paste on the steak and roll it up. Hold the roll with a tooth pick.
- Heat oil and brown each roll on all sides.
- Transfer it in an ovenproof dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.
Serve with fried rice or oven fried chips and a vegetable.