- 1 1/2 lb beef boneless sirloin steak
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 large flour tortillas
- 2 large onions sliced
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into 1/4 inch stripes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- Trim excess fat from beef steak, Slice the beef in thin stripes, (1/4″ x 2″)
- Add 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, sugar, oregano, chilli powder, garlic, salt, and pepper, mix and let it rest for at least an hour.
- Heat a large frying pan, add the meat and cook till the meat is done and the liquid has evaporated.
- Add the onions and green pepper and mix.
- Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in 325 degree oven until warm, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven; keep tortillas wrapped.
- For each serving, put some lettuce, some beef mixture, cheese, salsa, guacamole and sour cream in the centre of the tortilla. Fold one end up about 1 inch over beef mixture; fold right and left sides over folded end and roll up.