Roller Badam Pak
- 1 lb jaggery
- 1 cup water
- 1-1/4 lb blanched roasted peanuts or
- 1-1/4 lb slivered almonds
- Boil jaggery and water until jaggery melts.
- Strain with a fine sieve.
- Return to the saucepan and continue cooking on medium heat until thick.Test by dropping few drops in cold water. It should be at hard crack stage(150 degrees) on candy thermometer).
- Add peanuts and mix well.
- Quickly spread it on 17 inch x 13 inch x 1 inch cookie sheet.Roll thin with a greased rolling pin or a roller.Cut into desired shapes while still hot.
You can use slivered almonds, crushed almonds, Pistachos, walnuts or a mixture of all.