- 2 cups finely chopped potatoes or frozen hashbrowns
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp green chutney
- 1 tsp salt
- 9 eggs
- 3 tbsp finely chopped onions
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 10 inch wheat tortillias
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Grease a baking tray.
- Add 2 tbsp oil, 1 tbsp green chutney and 1/2 tsp salt to the potatoes and bake for 15 minutes or till the potatoes are cooked and light brown.
- In a bowl break the eggs, add 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tbsp green chutney, onions cilantro, and water and mix well.
- Heat a 9″ frypan, melt 1 tsp butter and make an omelette withe about 3/4 cup of egg mixture,
- While the omelette is cooking on a hot griddle cook the tortillia on one side for 1 min, brush it with oil turn it around and cook for another 1 min.
- Put the omelette in the centre of the tortillia, add 1/3 cup potatoes. Bring the 2 sides 1″ in towards the centre and roll it up.
- Serve it hot with a green chutney. This is a perfect breakfast to go.