- 4 oz butter
- 4 oz sugar
- 3 oz goldem syrup
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 4 oz rolled oats
- 4 oz desiccated coconut
- 2 oz sliced almonds(optional)
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan, over medium heat.
- Add the sugar and golden syrup and stir till the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the ginger powder, rolled oats, desiccated coconut and almonds and mix well.
- Pour in an 10 x 12 baking tray and bake in 375 degrees oven for 20 minutes.
- Cut the slices when it is still warm.
- Let it cool completely, store in an air tight container.