- 2 large onion2
- 2 jalapeños
- 18 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 30 slices of bread
- 1/4 cup butter
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel and finely chop the onions and the jalapeños.
- In a large bowl break and beat the eggs. Add the onions, jalapenos, salt, and cilantro. Mix everything together. Pour this in a greased 1” deep baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cut the omelet in 3in x 5in pieces(15 pieces).
- Butter the bread slices. Put one slice of omelet on the bread, and cover it with other slice of bread.
- Cut it in half and serve.