- Rolls can be prepared a day ahead.
- Freeze: Uncooked roll can be frozen.
- 1 lb rump steak
- 3 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp seeded mustard
- 1 medium bunch (12 spears)
- fresh asparagus
- 1 red pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- Wrap steak in plastic wrap, freeze for about 20 min or until partially frozen.
- Remove plastic, cut steak into thin slices.
- Combine steak, sauce and mustard in a bowl, cover refrigerate 30 min.
- Cut asparagus and pepper into 5 cm strips.
- Boil, steam or microwave asparagus and pepper until just tender, drain.
- Wrap a piece of steak around a piece each of asparagus and pepper. Secure with toothpick. Repeat with remaining steak, asparagus and pepper.
- Just before serving, heat oil in a pan, add rolls, cook until well browned all over.