- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup white flour
- Make a dough with whole wheat flour and water.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal balls (each ball is about 40gms)
- Roll each ball into 5 inch rounds.
- Brush each ball with oil and sprinkle with white flour.
- Stack the rounds.
- Roll this into a 10 inch round
- Cook in a microwave on a piece of greaseproof paper for 4 min.
- Remove from the microwave and cut the edges to make it a square.
- Wrap it in plastic and let it cool.
- Use as needed
3 thoughts on “Kheema Paratha Pastry”
Hi… I dont put oil in my dough but after divide into small ball I soak it in oil until the all the small ball covered in oil. Let it stay for few hours. Then I just stretch it by hand.
Thanks, I will try it your way.
Thank you. I will try it your way.